Below is a list of ten items I think you might be interested in, including products that’ll help improve your cognition, creativity, productivity, your inner-spirt, and maybe your wallet too! Note that if you do buy anything from the below, I may receive a tip of sorts.
1. Get yourself and others some Bitcoin.
Who knows if it’s gambling or investing, both? It’s not too late to get into Bitcoin — remember you can buy a mere fraction — or any of the “cheaper” alternative currencies. If you sign up at Coinbase with this link, both of us get $10 worth of bitcoin!
2. Study the genius mind of [easyazon_link identifier=”1501139150″ locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]Leonardo Da Vinci[/easyazon_link].
“To truly be creative, you have to work across disciplines,” said author Walter Isaacson earlier this year on Leonardo da Vinci’s creative genius. After five years of writing and research (‘gathering string’) comes the eponymous book [easyazon_link identifier=”1501139150″ locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]Leonardo da Vinci[/easyazon_link], an excellent gift for art lovers and creative types.
3. Field Notes: “I’m not writing it down to remember it later, I’m writing it down to remember it now.”
This is my favorite notebook because it’s small and sturdy enough to fit in your side pocket so you never have to miss a good idea. If you’re looking for a good pen to go along with it, I can’t recommend the smooth writing of [easyazon_link identifier=”B00006IEBI” locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]Pilot 35334 Precise V5[/easyazon_link] enough.
4. Give your fellow traveler or athlete good feet massage with [easyazon_link identifier=”B002QEY6NK” locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]Foot Rubz[/easyazon_link].
5. Start standing now with Spark desk by Ergodriven.
They say sitting is the new smoking. When I was looking for a standing desk this year, I didn’t want to spend more than $100. Luckily, I stumbled upon the [easyazon_link identifier=”B01GGNV6VQ” locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]$25 Spark desk from Ergodriven[/easyazon_link]. It’s sturdy and easy to put together, highly recommended.
6. Stand on something comfortable with this anti-fatigue mat.
If you’re going to stand and work, please also consider the Topo by Ergodriven. It’s not your typical standing mat; it encourages various stances that will sustain your work energy.
7. Doodle your heart out with 140 color gel pens.
“Children learn through play, but adults play through art,” said Brian Eno. Doodle your heart out with your kids or in your own adult coloring books [easyazon_link identifier=”B072BTC5PV” locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]with these 140 color gel pens[/easyazon_link].
8. The PureRelief XL help relieves back pain.
The best part about the [easyazon_link identifier=”B01KVYTV86″ locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad[/easyazon_link] is that it heats up immediately and goes after 2 hours so you don’t have to remember to unplug it.
9. Start the new year in the right mood
After reading [easyazon_link identifier=”0316129429″ locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]Spontaneous Happiness: A New Path to Emotional Well-Being[/easyazon_link] by Dr. Andrew Weil this year I immediately stocked up on some of the essential fish oil, Vitamin D, B-6, and a good multivitamin he prescribes to sustain a healthy mood.
10. Keep your phone charged 24/7 with [easyazon_link identifier=”B00X5RV14Y” locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]this portable charger[/easyazon_link].
Until Apple develops solar-powered rechargeable phones, we’re stuck with external phone batteries. Still, [easyazon_link identifier=”B00X5RV14Y” locale=”US” tag=”wells01-20″]this portable power bank[/easyazon_link] gets the job done. I took one with me on a recent trip overseas and stayed charged the entire time so I’d never miss a good photo opportunity.
You can also shop all of the above items minus Bitcoin on my influencer list here.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out Amazon’s Gift Guide for even more gifting ideas.