Cheers to the web prodigy @shl for the tweet.
- Pinterest focuses on one thing only, images. Simplicity like Instagram. Tumblr allows posts on text, quotes, pictures, video, link, chat, and audio.
- “Repin” conjures quickness. Publish, boom, we feel like contributors. “Reblog” sounds lengthy. Internet denizens have 3 second attention spans.
- Pinterest is a Facebook Timeline app which means your pins show in the real time ticker. Log into Facebook, you can’t miss your friends’ pins. Tumblr awaits.
- Pinterest is searchable. Tumblr search is confused by the plethora of mixed media content and too many tags. Again, simplicity.
- Pinterest users all have the same looking template. Like Facebook. Tumblr has 1000+ designs to choose from including create your own.
- Pinterest is a girl’s world. Tumblr is for “Teebowing.”
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Share your art by creating a site on WordPress. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog for more.
3. Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
Disclaimer: If you click on any of the links above, I may get a commission from WordPress, Grammarly, or Focus@Will respectively, which helps support all the expenses and work I do for this daily blog.