Driving is boring. It used to be fun, back when that was the only way to get out and socialize.
For better or worse, all we need now is a mobile phone. I can have a whole chat with you on FaceTime. You can even email me or follow me on Twitter and Facebook and get the download. We can stay updated and never talk. Sad but true.
Therefore, cars need to be more social. I’m not just talking instant communication but way cooler plugins, like a camera and integrated music apps. Make the car dashboard the menu, the equivalent to my iPhone home screen.
Turn my mileage and driving habits into a cool visualization, what Nike Fuel Band did for steps. Give me something new, exciting.
We need fun and engaging safe wireless distraction. We need smart cars.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏