Creativity doesn’t just happen overnight. It builds gradually with each and every weird, nonconformist thing you do.
The challenge is setting creativity in motion and then differentiating your work.
ALL GREAT ARTISTS COPY IN THE BEGINNING AS A FORM OF LEARNING. You may repaint a painting, rebuild an app, write in the style of a author, or replicate a script from a movie. Practice comes through imitation.
Once you master the style of another you can start combining and connecting pre-existing ideas and creating your own craft.
If you want to get recognized, your work must stand out and spark conversation. The ultimate sign of success is when others start copying you.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏