Younger people are generally more obsessed and driven. Older people are generally more accepting of the status quo, and more wisely resilient.
Younger folks depend on the older folks to use their experience to guide them through operational jungles. Older folks lean on younger folks to remain naive and push through the bullshit.
Together, the young and the old make a dynamic work partners. It’s the best way to keep this entrepreneurial thing moving and working.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏