The Domino Effect is the secret sauce of creatives. The more you create, the more you want to create. The enthusiasm for creativity never dries up.
Mediocrity tries to avoid the domino effect. It wants you stall and do nothing, to strike fear in the potential negative consequences of artistic action.
Uncertainty drives the domino effect. That’s why it’s critical to enjoy a confident start, to let go and let God.
The collapse of the last domino is not the end; instead, it signals the start of a new beginning.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏