Social networking is like gambling. It doesn’t matter whether you receive likes or not, win or lose money, the act of participation produces a hit of dopamine; the little neurotransmitters in the brain that make one happy.
It’s important to remember that the rewards for instant sharing and gambling are brief and have huge consequences; for social, you risk your reputation, for gambling, you risk your finances.
The Internet and the casino can both be addictive false realities. Be realistic on what you want to get out of them.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏