There are two essential phases in the creative process.
The spontaneous phase is where ideas sprout, unintentionally and seemingly out of nowhere. But you have to be open to the possibility of arbitrary discovery.
The revision phase is where ideas get pieced together like a puzzle. Some ideas get completely tossed or recasted into something new.
The two-fold creative process never changes so it’ll always be there to fall back on. But the more you practice it the better you get at connecting ideas and turning them into reality.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏