There’s the copying, then there’s the challenge in creating something original.
The first step is instructive and empowering. Practice is always good. But the practice of copying can also be rote.
The purpose of copying is to kickstart the creative process. Once you understand the fundamentals you can create whatever your mind can conceive.
Recreation begets creation. Learn, but more importantly, make something you can call your own.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏