One of many Roger Ebert Post It Notes:
“There is no need to pity me. Look how happy I am. This has lead to an explosing of writing.”
“When I am writing, my problems become invisible, and I am the same person I always was. All is well. I am as I should be.”
Never underestimate the importance of the written word.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏