Busy people get more done. Having multiple priorities creates a state of flow.
You actually worry more when you’re not busy.
We need important tasks all at once to create a sense of urgency. The most productive days are those in which we go immediately into action, leaving no time for a to-do list.
Doing more creates more focus. Doing less allows for too many non-actionable, regretful daydreams.
Desire responsibility. Search for simultaneous challenges. Own the confidence to resolve anything.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏