We devour information. We over-prepare our day by scrutinizing the weather. We try to control the future as much as we can.
Never in the history of the world have people been so informed. Cluttered minds gather data but use very little. Neurons stop connecting when they have limited room to breathe.
Subscribe to everything and subscribe to nothing. We are better thinkers with less, not more.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏