People connect to Instagram and its content, and love it because, as Paul Ford put it, it is sincere. But there’s nothing less sincere than an ad.
Yet despite the insincerity and our complaints we’ll still use the app, like we do Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube which have had add for years.
We can get used to anything but we’ll still hold a grudge, happy to jump ship to a new and emerging ad-less networks.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏