In his view, printing alone—of items such as canvases, postcards, or photo books—would be a massive business, even if it were outsourced to companies like CanvasPop or Shutterfly. If Instagram introduced a print button in its app, Salamunovic estimates that even if the service saw only a 1% conversation rate, with an average monthly transaction of $40, the company could help to generate $60 million a month, or $720 million a year.
A much better user experience than photo filtered ads. Alternatively, Instagram could allow brands to create filters like VSCO does.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏