Increasingly, any new filters we make a bit more subtle because if you do too much to that photo you’re not necessarily going to want to look at it in 20 years.
I tend to scroll right through images that have been over-filtered to death. The point of a filter is to carefully augment the photo and the story, not to sensationalize it.
#Nofilter is of course, the essence where nature determines your luck.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏