Get in the habit of doing stuff now because now is really the only time there is. If you can’t do it now, set a deadline to do it in the future.
While “now” creates urgency and begets action, it can be equally stressful and overwhelming. Everything suddenly feels important, even the smallest to-dos like answering a Tweet.
Today’s technology has made us obsessed with quick delivery. We want our future to deliver instantly like a text message. No one wants to put in the work and give things time to develop.
“Made today, come today” sells food but not ideas and careers. Instead of speeding up, you may want to consider slowing down.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏