Nowhere exists somewhere. It may be invisible like air or essential like water, but it’s there to be occupied.
Nowhere is a place you go when life has sucked all options out you. Nowhere is that end of the road feeling, a mouse-trap of guilt and self-pity.
But nowhere is at least a place to start, a clean slate with boundless ways of action. Pursuing a direction generates confidence and kills the stigma of nowhere.
Nowhere is somewhere, depressing as it may be. But it’s just not a place you want to live in too long. Any step is a step forward out of the invisible. Hope and gut are the only thing you got.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏