“Asking for a friend” usually means you’re asking a question for yourself.
We’re all just trying to figure shit out so we can move on with our lives a little less stressed.
Got an embarrassing personal issue? Confused about a work task? It only gets worse if you hold it back and waste time googling or sending additional emails to find a solution.
Honest questions receive quicker answers.
Asking questions projects ignorance but it’s never as bad as suffering from the unknown. Plus, your questions are never as dumb as you think. The wrong question is the one never asked.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏