Niggles are little annoyances, like broken fingers or bruises that disrupt the normal flow of your game.
But sometimes little niggles increase skill and most importantly, confidence.
We all get injured and have to play at 75%. It’s within these moments that we strengthen other parts of our game and think smarter about our efforts.
It takes time to recover but we ultimately do come back. We may not be the player we used to be but better, stronger physically and mentally.
Temporary frustration is a means for improvement. At least we can still play hurt, even if it means we have to take the foot off the gas peddle a little bit before we return to form.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏