- We use our desktops to create products and content for mobile devices.
- We like and share articles on Facebook and Twitter that we don’t even read.
- We’re more likely to read Buzzfeed articles on cats than we are front section of the New York Times
- We use our phones as guides so we can explore the world with our heads down.
- We Instagram food that goes to waste.
- We buy wearable devices so we can broadcast our accomplishments.
Are we not already entertained?
Mobile is a force of nature, a paradoxical tool of pleasure. It makes us do things we don’t normally do and it keeps us oddly accountable.