Everything we do is social, a reflection of our positioning in society and our relationship with other people. Furthermore, there’s no such thing as solitude since it’s modeled on rejecting public discussion and pursuing loneliness with inner monologue.
We are social animals. We can remove ourselves from society but we can’t remove ourselves from community. Maybe we just need the silence to reinvent the ego.
So who’s really a hermit?
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏