On cars. On computers. On street posts. Stickers are impermanent but ubiquitous. They signal support and celebrate success.
- “My son/daughter made the Honor roll.”
- “I love Apple.”
- “We just voted for Obama.”
All stickers are endorsements. They’re a badge of honor, today’s equivalent of a digital avatar.
We want people to know things about us whether we know each other or not. Ambient awareness is subtle but memorable.
Stickers, badges, avatars, and logos. We are what we choose to display. But the only way to validate stickers is through personal effort, not self-promotion. Wear that sticker on your heart.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏