- Sleep on it
- Think about it
- Mull it over
- Take a step back
There are countless ways to say that time heals the sting of emotion and builds deeper perspective. Anger today can be calm tomorrow. Time is also likely to make people forget as other things become a bigger priority.
But reactions are less about timing and more about pride. The lion sleeps 20 hours a day but it still maintains the order of the jungle. How do we use time to make things better, not worse?
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏