Stress or boredom? You can’t have both. But each offers its own valuable lesson.
Boredom triggers you to try something new. It’s the reason people find new jobs or new hobbies or new apps.
Stress triggers you to seek certainty. It wants you to scratch the itch off the unknown.
Boredom and stress can both backfire of course. Accepting boredom risks complacency. Excess stress leaves you paralyzed and hurts your heart. But nothing is worse than stressing out because you’re bored.
Go for a walk. Cook. Do something. Move something.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏