You have to eat. You have to cloth yourself. You have to move. These are essential needs. Everything else: your food preference, type of clothes, and walking style are all examples of stylization.
Nobody sports a random haircut. Nobody likes all types of music. Art is both a cultural personalization and presentation. Art enables adults to continue to use their imagination like kids.
Fashion is play. Movement is play. Music is play. Your way of speaking is play.
“Art is everything you don’t have to do.” – Brian Eno
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏