Everyone wants to put a face to a name but more often people end up applying a predetermined name to a face.
People exist as adjectives before we get to know their names. We identify them by the way they look and style themselves. That person is attractive. He or she dresses well. That man needs a desperate haircut!
It’s human nature to prejudge an anonymous person. Even the most open-minded people have to control their own bias.
That’s why we have to go deeper. More than looks, more than style, even more than a name, is character. We have to get to know other people before we can make a judgment about them.
What’s on the inside of the person’s face? Your character is also their center of attention.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏