Perpetually stuck. Stymied. Stagnant.
The forces of nature throw up walls to impede progress.
Instead of ramming your head into the wall, waiting for it to break down, go around or trying to climb over it, it may be best to take a step back and go the opposite way.
The resistance to failure may be the exact thing holding you back. The worst thing that can happen in starting over is that you repeat the same dead end.
Pushing through is heroic but causes more harm than good, like multiple hits to a footballer’s brain. There’s no helmet to protect against the self destruction of persistence.
Resistance to bold risk, criticism, and change. That’s your problem.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏