Take on scary challenges. It’s those experiences that put the bones in the goose.
Look back at some of the prouder things you’ve accomplished. They took audacity and risk.
Good things take time because they require patience and practice.
If something is going to be daunting and frustrating, take it on. Anxiety harbors faith in the pursuit.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏