The quietest people have the loudest minds. That’s why introverts are more active than extroverts on social media. It’s easier to speak through screens than it is face-to-face.
But showing up offline is the only way to get anywhere. No one’s going to marry or hire you because you speak well on screen but not in person.
Fortunately, the Internet is the perfect training ground for building creative confidence.
It’s a place where you can show your work and strengthen the presentation muscle for your real life.
In some cultures, it may be ok to hide behind a screen and still get where you want to go. But for the most part success still takes being present.
So get out. Show up. Strive to be an interesting person online and off otherwise, you might not get the recognition you deserve.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏