Hemingway wrote in Moleskine notebooks. So did Van Gogh and Picasso.
What kid does not want to play basketball in a pair of Jordans?
We use other people’s tools believing that we can enjoy the same success. However, we often fall short of the dream.
“You don’t get what you hope for. You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you believe.” – Oprah
Perhaps we should emulate how successful people practice instead.
If you want to be like Mike, you have to do the work. There are no shortcuts.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏