A strange thing happens when you walk. You notice more. You breath more. You think better. You feel more inspired.
Places get smaller. You begin to see how the streets connect and spot all the shortcuts.
That’s why I want to keep talking about, not in my words, but in the words of others (authors, artists, business folks, etc). I plan to post a few times a week on the writingbywalking blog. You can also follow along on Instagram or via Twitter.
As someone who reads a ton of feeds and the occasional book, I don’t think I’ll ever run out of “walking” content.
Everyone wants to discover something. The easiest way to do that is to go for a walk.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏