Is the Internet helping or hurting human relationships? Are we creative as we think we are or will robots think and act superior?
The Internet claims to be the modern-day railroad, connecting ideas, business, and communication. However, it increasingly removes us from present reality.
“Have the monks stopped meditating? They all seem to be tweeting.”
The Internet is the most important piece of technology in our lifetime. But what happens if it becomes less of a gift and more of a curse?
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏