The challenge, therefore, is listening to the views of the other side and accepting their opinion despite your own disagreement. The harder part though is reshaping the opposing person’s thought patterns, questioning their beliefs right to their face without losing your composure.
They say disagreement is why the democratic system works. But when the other side fixates on reversing the experiment that’s when it’s time to become a bit grittier and protect against backwardness. Things can always be better, especially in times like these where you strive to get back to where you were in the first place.
“Almost always the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏