The fear of messing up (FOMU) is precisely what holds people back from getting what they want.
But if you treat mistakes like an experiment, they become lessons in disguise and teach you how to tweak your approach.
To err is human, they say. Maybe they should instead say that to err is to learn. As Miles Davis once said, “If you’re not making a mistake, you’re making a mistake.”
It’s not for a lack of trying; it’s our interpretation of endeavor that either makes or breaks the future. Perfection is a false expectation that stymies progress.
We can plan all we want but the doing is why there’s knowing.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏