If the world were ever off script, it’s right now. People are tired of liberal democracy. They want to shake up the establishment to see what it’s made of.
America is not enduring another Civil War. There’s no line drawn in the sand between North and South — we’re all intermixed. Your neighbors are fighting the same dialectic but living in their echo chambers of social media confirmation bias. Facebook and Twitter amplify uncertainty which drives fear, irrational emotions, ultimately leading to sidedness and poor decisions.
This isn’t normal, no matter how much the new leadership wants it to be. The media’s overreaction appears justified, cautioning against the emergence of a gentler American fascism and a kleptocracy that thinks disorder and darkness is the future.
If this is what the people want, then they’re going to get it until they regret it, while the opposition fights like hell to get the world back where it used to be.
“If you’re a musician, write that anthem. If you’re a writer, write.” — Ad-Rock https://t.co/WoJ3Wl1NjY
— Wells Baum (@bombtune) November 22, 2016
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏