DJ Rum is UK electronic producer Felix Manuel. His latest drop the Forgetting EP blends a melange of vibes including jazz, juke, and breakbeat rhythms. The track ‘Projection’ sounds like a Cinematic Orchestra piece.
It’s hard to nail down the best track from the genre-hopping EP; all tracks are tasty in their own right. But the shifty pace of ‘Induction’ which made it debut on the Gilles Peterson show may delight your ears as well.
Be sure to check out the crunchy bass on the 2016 B-side release of ‘Abandon Me’ as well:
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏