Patten is a London-based experimental duo known for their awkward experimentation of electronic music. Their new remix compilation RE-EDITS Vol. 2 is jam-packed full of reworks from Boards of Canada (stream ‘REEDIT 70’ above), Cocteau Twins, Cypress Hill, even Rihanna. Each track gets its own music video as well.
Futuristic, chaotic, next-level — Patten’s goal seems to want to be or smash together the avante-garde.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏