Social media is still a game of numbers. The more followers you have, the more credible you appear. Removing the public follower count as Snapchat, Tumblr, and VSCO does, puts content first.
The entrepreneur bros on Instagram with one hundred thousand followers are all acts. The Ferrari, the yacht, and jewelry are props.
Dressing for success is a canard if there’s zero effort to put in the work to compensate the expectation.
There’s a gap between what someone thinks their worth and the amount of money in their bank account. You’re not a billionaire even when your ego tells you otherwise.
Putting on a show is real work for actors. Sharing an online facade is a substitute for real life that requires human effort. Skip a step and the lacking the fundamentals will be sure to let you know you’re out of place.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏