We need struggle because we need the ideas. To quote author Bernard Malamud, “if you haven’t struggled, you haven’t yet lived.”
We seek less freedom, not more; constriction narrows down the number of options. It yields the gift of a clearer path.
We are condemned to fail forward at something. Handicaps stimulate persistence; weaknesses convince us to focus on our strengths. As the philosopher and novelist Colin Wilson once wrote: “Meaning instantly creates energy.”
It’s time to wake up and push things forward.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏