- because it wasn’t the game I wanted to play
- because I wanted to synthesize my thoughts on my blogs and share my discoveries in a comprehensive newsletter
- because I didn’t want to think in 140 characters
- because I wanted to read more books
- because I decided to do something more durable, i.e. write another book
- because I strived to go deeper
- because I felt nostalgic for the insights that emerged in those moments of boredom
And although my mind still thinks in sentence fragments, it no longer feels the need to throw darts.
Write your way to the life you want.
Since you are here… 🙏
…I have a small favor to ask. If you enjoy the blog and want to support high-quality posts, please help support wellsbaum.blog with a small $5 donation below. You can also contribute what you want right here. If you have already donated, thank you for your continued support.
EXPLORE MORE POSTS