- because it wasn’t the game I wanted to play
- because I wanted to synthesize my thoughts on my blogs and share my discoveries in a comprehensive newsletter
- because I didn’t want to think in 140 characters
- because I wanted to read more books
- because I decided to do something more durable, i.e. write another book
- because I strived to go deeper
- because I felt nostalgic for the insights that emerged in those moments of boredom
And although my mind still thinks in sentence fragments, it no longer feels the need to throw darts.