We lean into inanition, surrounding ourselves with computers that accelerate information yet de-energize action in the physical world.
We expect everything to be deliverable with a click.
We consume more than we can handle. The next track, the next photo; we’re scrolling in a constant state of next and forget to appreciate the art.
We store our memories in the cloud and Google all the answers. We outsource our chance to think. What’s a brain for?
We can’t keep up with this dizzying pace. Hence the procrastination, lack of care, and certain shortcomings.
We seek out distraction to avoid facing the hard isses in our life.
We’d rather stare at a screen of perpetual pleasure than realize the moral decay around us.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏