Leading up to a conclusion may lose the audience’s interest.
Consider moving the summary to the beginning and offering everything upfront.
Then, unravel the details and show people how you got there.
Storytelling in presentations, movies, books, can be more effective when the answer follows a big reveal.
So reverse it: Spill the beans and connect it all back.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏