Shake things up. Spit them out. Start from scratch. Look at it from a new lens. Clean house. Restart. Rethink the fundamentals. Reframe the issue. Recast anew. Remix. Rewrite the future. Say bye to the predictable. Out with the old and in with the new. Rebel yell!
It turns out a rush of blood to the head is what we needed. The jolt rejuvenates us. It reminds us that we’re alive, and why we should pursue what matters.
The desk is a purposeful mess, a clarion call to get more creative. Within chaos lies a solution, a chance to recycle what’s important and throw out the rest.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏