In 2011, he designed this cover for me for a compilation I put together to support the earthquake relief efforts in Japan. At the time, he was designing album covers for the likes of Flying Lotus and other underground beat makers on the Brainfeeder label. I’m still so grateful for his contribution.
Doing the work is easier said than done, as author Steven Pressfield can attest. But an hour a day keeps the resistance away. Here’s to the next decade of working on your craft Mike!
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏