Why does a clarity of vision come at the end of our lives, twelve weeks before our deathbed?
Doing what you’re told is the most common regret of the dying.
“I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
Death compels us to prioritize the things we care about: our true self, family and friends, a real passion, whatever we hold dear to our heart.
The real message is to avoid wasting time. To express ourselves fully, to drive ourselves of bed to get things done, turning authenticity and courage into action.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏