Think different or be the different one? Express yourself or be the one that you are?
There are countless ways to practice standing out. However, it is impossible to separate ourselves from the crowds without first identifying what are the popular objects people lust.
We imitate others so we can fit in more quickly. Conformity is a shortcut in the beginning. But in the long run, it is the outsiders that are the only people history remembers.
It is easy to be like everybody else: you just follow the herd around the race track and jump through hoops.
Meanwhile, it takes more courage to step back and intensify what makes us unique. Do what makes sense, even if runs opposite of the status quo.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏