105-year-old Japanese doctor Shigeaki Hinohara shared his six tips for a healthy life before he passed away in July.
‘6 tips for a healthy life’ (in summary):
- Retire late (very late)
- Watch your weight
- Have fun
- Share what you know
- Don’t worry about material possessions
- Take the stairs
In other words, keep your brain active and the curiosity engine running, don’t eat crap or in excess, relax and let go, educate and inspire, try to be minimalist, and move around often.
The mind is the kite and the heart is the string. The body and mind work in symphony. Practice what you preach.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏