So what if you didn’t get into the college you wanted? So what if you’ll never be famous? So what if you’ll never find a significant other?
Repetition dulls negative thoughts. Boredom hinders the loop from dominating your internal dialogue. The act of questioning makes your worries irrelevant; at least you’re still breathing!
Asking ‘so what’ won’t resolve your problems but it will quell your imaginary anxiety from thinking about them.
The monkey mind is irrational. But the quiet mind is not indifferent; it too cares. However you move on with the business of living, just remember nothing is as ever as bad as it seems.
gif via giphy
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏