We are too close to right now, this present, stuck in the maw of anticipation that puts us under stress’s control.
Anxiety is a thinking problem. It grows stronger in our attempt to control it while it tugs at the brain with fright.
We need to give our nerves a day or two to calm down. But what if we’re choking on the seduction of pity? To shut out stray thoughts, we may ask ourselves: What’s the worst that can happen? And so what if it does?
The attempt to control the future is futile, a waste of time. The sooner we realize to yield to indifference we gain all the confidence to dance with the fear that tries to weaken life’s enjoyment.
Take a deep breath, repeat a mantra, and tread lightly.
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏