In 1922, short off his Nobel prize in physics, Einstein traveled to Tokyo to deliver a 4-hour lecture at the Imperial Palace. But he also left someone an important message on happiness.
Out of tip money at his hotel, Einstein instead gave his Japanese courier a nugget of wisdom:
“A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”
Since you are here...
- Everyone should blog. Read my tutorial on how to set up a blog on WordPress
- Download the best FREE writing tool on the planet, Grammarly
- Check out the tools I recommend for all creatives on Amazon
- Increase your productivity with scientifically optimized music to help you focus
- Dig the blog? Make a donation 🙏